This privacy declaration contains information on Pointlogic’s intentions when processing and protecting information you provide whilst using this website
It is our goal to respect the online privacy of Pointlogic's website visitors. If we ask you for personally identifying information whilst using our website, we ensure you this will only be used in accordance with the terms and conditions stated in this privacy statement. Pointlogic retains the right to modify this privacy declaration at any given moment. We encourage you to check this page frequently. This policy is effective from July 13th 2012 onward.
What personal information do we collect?
- Name and function
- Relevant personal details, like your email address
- Information such as area code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant for surveys and/or special offers
What do we use your information for?
We use your information to better understand your needs and deliver better service, especially in the following ways:
- We collect your personal data for several uses: to support our services for our customers or relating to your application.
- We can combine collected information with information from other sources to help improve our general accuracy and completeness.
- Adjacent to this we can also collect information regarding your usage of our website by using several technologies, for example; cookies
We can use this information to improve our products and services. We can send you periodic newsletters on products, news or other information we considered relevant for you, through the email-address you’ve provided.
We are determined to protect your information. To prevent illegitimate access or publication, we will use appropriate physical, electronical and administrative security measures to protect and secure the information we collect online from undesirable usage and access
If you do not wish certain information about you to be used for marketing purposes, you can request that this does not happen. You may choose to disallow “cookies” via your browser
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser if you allow it. If so this cookie enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and analyze your online traffic. Cookies enables web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web applications can tune their activities in on your needs and preferences by collecting and saving information about your earlier preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are used. This will help us analyze the data on webpage traffic and improve our website by tailoring it to the needs of our customers. We will only use this information for statistical purposes and afterwards the data will be deleted from our system.
In general, cookies will help us to provide you with a better website by allowing us to watch which pages you’ve found relevant. Under no circumstances, will cookies allow us access your computer or any other information than the information you share with us.
You can choose whether you accept cookies or not. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can opt-out of using cookies if you choose so. If you do choose to delete our cookies or disable future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site. This can prohibit you from using our website to its fullest potential.
Certain links in this website will let you leave this website for other websites. If you use this links to leave our website, please keep in mind these websites are not under the control of Pointlogic. Pointlogic cannot be held responsible for protection and privacy of all information gives while visiting these websites and those websites are not included in this privacy statement. Please be careful and read the privacy statements applicable for those websites.
Checking your personal details
You can choose to limit the collection or usage of your personal details in the following ways:
- When asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the option that states you don’t want your details to be used for marketing purposes.
- If you previously agreed to share your personal details with us for direct marketing purposes, you can still change you decision by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No personal information will be sold, spread or disclosed to a third party without your consent, except where it is legally required. We can use your personal details to send you promotional information on third parties we think could be interesting for you.
- If you think the information we have from you is incorrect or incomplete you can send a request to email@example.com. When the information appears to be incorrect we will correct this as soon as possible.