About the job
Pointlogic, a Nielsen company, is expanding their international team in order to keep pace with the ever-growing demand for our flagship product Media Impact. This represents a unique opportunity for the right candidate to join the team in the most exciting moment as we are rapidly deploying new versions around the globe.
As market implementation manager, you have a central role in the development and maintenance of market specific implementations of our software solution.
You work with:
- Local markets where our software is used, to make sure that software and data work well together.
- The client-service team, who will provide you insights into how clients use our solution and what their needs are. This information is essential for your leading role in market launches and updates.
- Our data processing team, to make sure the data is processed correctly, is continually updated and that quality is assured.
- The product development team, to ensure new versions of the product work well in each of the markets.
In this position, you contribute to the successful implementation of our software solution for media agencies and media owners. You are responsible for the quality of our solution in a multitude of markets (countries).
The solution supports clients in multi-media planning, by answering questions such as: how much advertising should clients spend on TV vs. online? Which media vehicles should clients use to reach consumers for whom their product is relevant? What is the most efficient cross-media plan considering certain objectives? Which media assets provide additional reach or frequency?
Since you play a key role in the on-time delivery of launches and updates, you need to be pro-active, decisive, responsive, flexible and moreover adaptive and resourceful in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy traveling occasionally to visit local markets and clients abroad.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or Economics;
- At least 1 year of working experience, software development a plus;
- Strong quantitative skills and an interest in working with data;
- Decisive project manager with good organisational skills;
- Affinity with media research is a plus;
- Excellent communication and social skills;
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing);
- Residing in the Netherlands.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Personal and professional development opportunities;
- Flexibility in working hours and location;
- Exciting development projects and clients;
- An open, respectful and multicultural atmosphere;
- Time for socialising and fun;
- 25 days of paid leave;
- Reimbursement of traveling expenses;
- Daily fruit snacks.
If this vacancy appeals to you, and you would like to know more about our challenging opportunities, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to find out your real motivation for choosing this job, so please include a CV and a motivation letter, explaining ‘why do you want to work at Pointlogic’.
The recruitment process typically includes a (face-to-face) interview, an assessment and reference checks.