Pointlogic and its employees want to share the same spirit of service and commitment to the well-being of our communities. And what is the best way to make an impact on our local community, if not challenging each employee to help diverse non-profit organisations in the area of Rotterdam.
This year, for the first time participating to the NGID, Pointlogic will help diverse organisations, such as:
- a soup kitchen in Rotterdam (Gaarkeuken Rotterdam);
- a playground in Kralingen (Speeltuin Kralingen);
- a foodbank (Voedselbank Capelle aan den IJssel),
- a pet farm (Kinderboerderij Klaverweide),
- and an elderly care home in Capelle a/d Ijssel;
- and Mappa Mondo, a care institution for children.
We are really excited to join NGID and to make a real impact!