Due to an increasing growth of our software development team, we are currently looking for a self-standing and experienced web developer.
About the job
Join Pointlogic’s development team (approximately 35 international software developers) and develop web applications using innovative and experimental techniques.
You will be independently developing single page applications, with a keen eye for user experience (UX) design. You will keep the (internal) requirements of our clients aligned during the entire project and communicate closely on project progress and improvements. Thanks to your prior experience, you will understand all that matters within professional software development, such as writing test scripts, design patterns and applying continuous integration. You not only know how to execute these elements, but you’re also able to improve them. Our software development team works agile and so will you.
Nielsen Media Impact (NMI) is Pointlogic’s software platform, which is used to plan multi-media campaigns (such as TV, online (video), radio, print, outdoor media, etc.). The underlying data is a combination of continuous panel data and census data (big data). By using these extremely granular datasets, and combining them in a smart way, NMI is a unique software solution in the world of cross over media planning.
The candidate we find suitable for this role, is curious by nature, has a pioneering mindset and feels comfortable in a fast-paced dynamic environment. In addition, he/she is able to work independently and possesses strong communication skills.
- For a good team match, a Master’s degree with a relevant major (such as computer science)
- Experience with frameworks and platforms such as: Knockout, ReactJS, Angular 2, HTML 5, CSS
- Being able to integrate various datasets via REST Api’s
- A strong affinity with the visual aspect of web development, such as designing dashboards
- Fluent in English and strong analytical skills
- Residing in Europe and willing to move to The Netherlands
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in working hours and location
- Exciting development projects and clients
- An open, respectful and multicultural atmosphere
- Time for socialising and fun
- 25 days of paid leave
- Reimbursement of traveling expenses
- Daily fruit snacks
If this vacancy appeals to you, and you would like to know more about our challenging opportunities, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to find out your real motivation for choosing this job, so please include a CV and a motivation letter, explaining ‘why do you want to work at Pointlogic’.
The recruitment process typically includes a (face-to-face) interview, an assessment and reference checks.