Due to an increasing growth of our software development team, we are currently looking for a self-standing and experienced software engineer. Join our international development team consisting of more than 35 software engineers and develop applications using innovative techniques.
About the job
You will join our software engineer team to take responsibility for further development of our applications. You are able to turn complex business requirements into software requirements next to designing and implementing appropriate algorithms. You apply a high standard to your code and its maintainability, are used to writing unit tests and are comfortable with a culture of peer reviewing. You are a self-motivated, creative thinker and you are flexible and enjoy working in teams.
Our software development team has an open culture. We prefer to work agile and in close cooperation with our colleagues from other disciplines such as ETL, Scala and Data science, next to client facing colleagues.
- Master degree in computer science, software engineering or applied mathematics;
- At least 3 years of experience in software development (.NET, C#, WPF) in a professional environment;
- Preference for functional programming;
- Strong analytical background;
- A team mentality;
- Good communicative skills;
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing);
- Preferably residing in the Netherlands. Otherwise willing to relocate to Rotterdam or to visit our Rotterdam office frequently.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in working hours and location
- Exciting projects and clients
- An open, respectful and multicultural atmosphere
- Time for socialising and fun
- 25 days of paid leave
- Reimbursement of traveling expenses
- Daily fruit snacks
If this vacancy appeals to you, and you would like to know more about our challenging opportunities, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to find out your real motivation for choosing this job, so please include a CV and a motivation letter, explaining ‘why do you want to work at Pointlogic’.
The recruitment process typically includes a (face-to-face) interview, an assessment and reference checks.