Are you a Senior User Interface/Visual Designer that shares our passion for making great products that our clients can’t live without? Then join our team in Rotterdam, The Netherlands!
Pointlogic, A Nielsen Company, is a global leader in developing media and communications planning software for brands, agencies and media owners around the world. We are a highly entrepreneurial team that is growing rapidly with the development of innovative solutions that enable our clients to understand consumers and their media behaviors, identify the best ways to engage consumers through communications/media, and optimize investments to deliver the best return. All of this leverages state of the art technology, analytics and software.
In this role you will take the lead in: 1) creating new design standards for our products and our brand; 2) delivering an exceptional user experience through great UI design; and 3) achieving an end result that our clients find incredibly beautiful, functional, and (yes) fun. You work closely with an international team of software developers, product leaders and marketing. Our software development team works agile and so will you.
- 7+ years of work experience creating world class user interface design for software, web and mobile web applications/experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts or similar
- A superb portfolio showcasing related user experience and creative visual design work
- Ability to translate ideas and concepts into visual wireframes and sketches
- Understanding of and sensitivity towards user-experience and interaction
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, driven by group critique and involvement
- Adept at functioning within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture
- Outstanding communications skills – both visually and verbally
- Able to function independently and in a team environment
- Team management experience a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in working hours and location
- Exciting projects and clients
- An open, respectful and multicultural atmosphere
- Time for socialising and fun
- 25 days of paid leave
- Reimbursement of traveling expenses
- Daily fruit snacks
If this vacancy appeals to you, and you would like to know more about our challenging opportunities, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to find out your real motivation for choosing this job, so please include your CV, portfolio and motivation letter, explaining ‘why do you want to work at Pointlogic’.
The recruitment process typically includes a (face-to-face) interview, an assessment and reference checks.
- Location: Rotterdam (The Netherlands)
- Employment: 32-40 hours per week