Do you combine a strong analytical background with management skills and affinity with media and marketing? Are you able to translate complicated models into actionable insights? Moreover, are you able to get the most out of your team members’ modelling skills to work together towards successful deliveries for international clients? Then we are looking for you!
About the job
For our modelling and data science team, we are looking for a Project Manager Marketing Analytics. In this position, you work in young, multi-disciplinary project teams, where most team members have an analytical or technical background.
Projects you would manage are typically about obtaining a better understanding of the effects of media and marketing, often for big international clients. An example is the evaluation of promotions for a TV show: the client would like to understand exactly how advertisements across different media channels have attributed to the viewership of a new TV show or a big sports event. We obtain these insights by applying econometric modelling to data from various sources and by delivering software that allows the client to simulate scenarios, combined with an in-depth presentation with our main findings. Your responsibility is to ensure quality, on-time delivery and to be the link between the technical teams and the (internal) client.
Project Manager at Pointlogic is a strong content-driven position: you are actively involved in decisions during the process and in translating the results into actionable advice to the end client. You are familiar with modelling methods for various types of data and know how to interpret the outcomes in order to answer the client’s questions. Therefore, we believe a background in econometrics and/or working experience in the media and marketing field is an advantage for this position. As we have a relatively young team with many recent graduates, experience with people management would be an advantage.
- Master degree with a strong quantitative component (e.g. econometrics);
- 4+ years of relevant work experience;
- Well-organized, thorough, high-quality standards;
- Understanding of statistics and econometric modelling;
- Project management skills;
- Affinity with research and data in the area of media and marketing;
- Customer focused and excellent communication skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Personal and professional development opportunities;
- Flexibility in working hours and location;
- Exciting development projects and clients;
- An open, respectful and multicultural atmosphere;
- Time for socialising and fun;
- 25 days of paid leave;
- Reimbursement of traveling expenses;
- Daily fruit snacks;
If this vacancy appeals to you, and you would like to know more about our challenging opportunities, please contact us through email@example.com. We would like to find out your real motivation for choosing this job, so please include a CV and a motivation letter, explaining ‘why do you want to work at Pointlogic’.
The recruitment process typically includes a (face-to-face) interview, an assessment and reference checks.
Read the story of Remco, Project Manager ar Pointlogic.