Are you an Econometrics student looking for:
- an interesting topic for your thesis,
- a part-time job,
- practical experience related to your study,
- an inspiring job after your study
- a combination of all four?
Then Pointlogic might be the answer for you - as we offer challenging opportunities for econometricians ready to start their career. Combine your thesis-writing with a part-time job and make sure that you can develop practical skills while being a student. In this way, your work is not only theory-based, but it allows you to implement the theory in practice.
Work on interesting projects
The work is analytical (analysing data, identifying correlations, testing econometric models etc.), technical (working with databases, conversion of data) and client-focused (client support, writing manuals etc.). Therefore, you are able to apply diverse aspects of you study on the job.
Write your thesis at Pointlogic
We offer you a wide variety of topics for your graduate project. In addition, we are always interested on students bringing in their own topics of research.
- 3rd year Bachelor or Master student in a quantitative field (Econometrics, Mathematics or related study);
- Good social and communicative skills;
- Affinity with market research and data analysis;
- Good command in spoken and written English;
- Available for at least 16 hours per week;
- Available for a period of at least 6 months.
If this vacancy appeals to you, and you would like to know more about our challenging opportunities, please contact us through email@example.com. We would like to find out your real motivation for choosing this job, so please include a CV and a motivation letter, explaining ‘why do you want to work at Pointlogic’.
The recruitment process typically includes a (face-to-face) interview, an assessment and reference checks.
Not yet convinced? Read the stories of two former Econometric students, now Analytical Consultants at Pointlogic.