Are you an Econometrics student looking for:
- an interesting topic for your thesis,
- a part-time job,
- practical experience related to your study,
- an inspiring job after your study
- a combination of all four?
Then Pointlogic might be the answer for you - as we offer challenging opportunities for econometricians ready to start their career. Combine your thesis-writing with a part-time job and make sure that you can develop practical skills while being a student. In this way, your work is not only theory-based, but it allows you to implement the theory in practice.
Work on interesting projects
The work is analytical (analysing data, identifying correlations, testing econometric models etc.), technical (working with databases, conversion of data) and client-focused (client support, writing manuals etc.). Therefore, you are able to apply diverse aspects of you study on the job.
Write your thesis at Pointlogic
We are always interested on students bringing in their own topics of research, but we also offer a wide variety of topics for your graduate project. Check out the Data Science thesis projects that we have open at this moment:
- Swarm optimization in marketing
- Graphical models to represent consumer behavior
- Simulation of radio listening
- 3rd year Bachelor or Master student in a quantitative field (Econometrics, Mathematics or related study);
- Good social and communication skills;
- Affinity with market research and data analysis;
- Good command in spoken and written English;
- Available for at least 16 hours per week;
- Available for a period of at least 6 months.
If this vacancy appeals to you, and you would like to know more about our challenging opportunities, please contact us through email@example.com. We would like to find out your real motivation for choosing this internship, so please include a CV and a motivation letter, explaining ‘why do you want to work/write your thesis at Pointlogic’.
Read the stories of two former Econometric students, now Analytical Consultants at Pointlogic.