Passionate about data analytics and econometric modelling? Join our team!
About the job
You work in (small) teams on the design, execution and delivery of a variety of projects. The projects are characterised by the delivery of tools for media planning, campaign evaluation and brand outcomes whereby research and expert knowledge are combined as a basis for our client solutions. In addition, you are equipped with knowledge and expertise in the field of quantitative techniques, such as econometric modelling and simulation, and will be able to continue to develop yourself in this.
You will apply your developed methods and models to different challenges in the field of media & marketing, such as the allocation of advertising budgets or campaign effectiveness analysis. You are able to communicate solutions and actionable results in a way that is simple and understandable to non-experts.
You comprehend complex problems quickly, are creative in finding solutions and you are results-oriented. You are part of a diverse team that consists of people with similar backgrounds, experts from the concerning work field and professional IT-staff.
- Master degree with emphasis on analytics & statistics such as Econometrics, (Technical/Applied) Mathematics or a related study;
- 0-2 years of experience;
- Excellent understanding of statistics and econometric modelling, preferably with experience of both qualitative and quantitative analysis using econometrics software (preferably R);
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with a keen eye for detail;
- Strong technical skills, coding experience is a plus;
- Bayesian modelling knowledge is a plus;
- Interested in quantitative marketing;
- Good understanding of the English language, both verbally and in writing.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Personal and professional development opportunities;
- Flexibility in working hours and location;
- Exciting development projects and clients;
- An open, respectful and multicultural atmosphere;
- Time for socialising and fun;
- 25 days of paid leave;
- Reimbursement of traveling expenses;
- Daily fruit snacks.
If this vacancy appeals to you, and you would like to know more about our challenging opportunities, please contact us through email@example.com. We would like to find out your real motivation for choosing this job, so please include a CV and a motivation letter, explaining ‘why do you want to work at Pointlogic’.
The recruitment process typically includes a (face-to-face) interview, an assessment and reference checks.